MAX ROSS WADE, 68, died May 23, 2004, in Tyler, TX.
He grew up in Ranger & attended Young School but the
family moved to Tyler around 1951 and he finished high
school there. Burial was at Restland Cemetery in Dallas.
He was born Aug. 10, 1935 in Como. He graduated from Tyler
High School and East Texas State College, Commerce. He was
a longtime educator, retiring from Richardson Independent
School District. He was a member of numerous coaching and
teaching organizations, & worked as a district administrator
with the Boy Scouts of America. He moved back to Tyler in
1998 and was a member of Glenwood Church of Christ.
He was preceded in death by son, Kelly Wade; father, Mike
Wade; and grandparents, M.E. & Florence McKinney, and Luke
& Lillie Wade.
Survivors at the time of his death include his wife of 45
years, Ann Wade, Tyler; son, Randy Wade of Dallas; mother,
Virginia Wade Morrow, Tyler; sister, Betty Arnold of Tyler;
one grandchild; nieces, nephews and other relatives.
Max and Ann attended the RHS Class of 1953-50th Anniversary
Reunion in May of 2003, at Granbury, TX.