<!IMG SRC="images/.jpg" alt="" width="191" height="204" border="1">
ALBIN NICHOLAS "AL" LARSON came to Ranger, TX in 1920.
He served as board member, sometime President, of many
organizations including Chamber of Commerce; School
Board, 14 years; Board of Stewards, First Methodist
Church. Albin was instrumental in obtaining land for
the Willow Park Swimming Pool, and the Lone Cedar
Golf Course, and the organization of the Lone Cedar
Country Club. He headed a committee to secure a
local aggregate plant. Inducted into the Ranger Hall
of Fame in 2000.